Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sickness




finally i have fall for sick....yesterday night my head damn pain n hot...reli scare kena H1N1 d. I sleep at 12am but the pain torture until 2am...then i wen down n take panadol. that time i really wana call ambulance to send me to hospital...zzz...then i take ice to put on my head thn oli can sleep. 8am i alr wake n wait my parent to bring me to c doctor but they are busy...then i sleep but cnt slp long. every half hour i wake up n c the clock...then 10sumtin my dad oli cum n bring me c doctor...the doctor said my fever burn till 114°C...then i tink last night my temperature was more high coz the heat lik at the oven gam....! very torturing...!






After c the soctor jau back home rest...eat the stupid medicine ah...damn many...!

c the tablet oso scared ah....!






5 comments:

  1. Yum gong~
    so after take the colorful tablet,feel ok mou?
    Take care ah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. colourfull leh...my daily meal lei ga...!
    eat jo now ok d loh...now oli gt cought n throat oli...tq for caring...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz..daily meal sumore..
    seems like so serius gam..><

    ReplyDelete
  4. now ok d loh...
    b4 dat ah...eat dou my mouth no rasa d...!
    zzz...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nvm lah..u so 'dai jek'..not big deal geh..fong sum..haha..XD

    ReplyDelete