Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Time Management

wat is time management? time management is to teach u how to use yr time wisely...but i m nt telling u how to manage yr time...i is to tell u all that my time management.
thx to AYAM LEE that make me write this post...he is the wan that say to me "woi, morphling...yr blog is the world paling cepat mati geh blog...hahaha"
actualy i hav no much free time to write blog...my main reason cr8 this blog is to view my sis private blog oli.
let me tell u my time management.
normal day
9am -5pm training at Tower Regency
5pm -730pm sleep
730pm-9pm swim/stil sleeping
9pm -1am eat,blow water and da gei.
after 1am-830 sleep

that is the reason i din post many blog...plus i din use to ply blog.

*AYAM LEE stop saying my blog is the paling cepat mati blog* +_+!

1 comment:

  1. thank yew....
    *muackz*
    hahah..... my blog dead too sorry
    i'm lazy!!!!! *die*

    ReplyDelete